SAS transportation

jillmom2

I plan on taking SAS from FLL to Miami for my upcoming cruise..already confirmed a reservation from him. My question is we are a party of 8 plus luggage. Does the van or vehicle they use pull a trailer for luggage or how will they accomodate all of our luggage or is it a bigger vehicle that can accomodate all of us plus our luggage all within the same vehicle?..I forgot to ask this of SAS when I booked. Can anyone who has had a large party answer this for me..Thank You

Our van was totally full. Think they try to have a full van when ever possible.

They tow a trailer for the luggage. We would recommend them. We called after we got out luggage and the van was there to pick us up in a few mins. They made a few more pickups at the airport and we were on our way to Port of Miami.

If you'll be heading to the port from the airport you'll probably be in a van. If you'll be leaving from a FLL hotel, you'll probably be on a bus. We used their transfer a couple of weeks ago from a FLL hotel to Miami port and then in reverse. We were on a bus that made SEVERAL stops before heading to the port. We had to wait about 45 minutes for the van post cruise and were packed in like sardines. My SIL could not even sit back in the seat. I know a lot of people use them, but based on my last experience I'll look for another type of transfer. :(

Pat

If you'll be heading to the port from the airport you'll probably be in a van. If you'll be leaving from a FLL hotel, you'll probably be on a bus. We used their transfer a couple of weeks ago from a FLL hotel to Miami port and then in reverse. We were on a bus that made SEVERAL stops before heading to the port. We had to wait about 45 minutes for the van post cruise and were packed in like sardines. My SIL could not even sit back in the seat. I know a lot of people use them, but based on my last experience I'll look for another type of transfer. :(

Pat

We had a different experience with them. We stayed at Embassy Suites FLL and transfered to and from POM in a van with just the 4 of us as passengers. There were no stops or waits for us. I guess it must depend on how many are scheduled for that day.

I plan on taking SAS from FLL to Miami for my upcoming cruise..already confirmed a reservation from him. My question is we are a party of 8 plus luggage. Does the van or vehicle they use pull a trailer for luggage or how will they accomodate all of our luggage or is it a bigger vehicle that can accomodate all of us plus our luggage all within the same vehicle?..I forgot to ask this of SAS when I booked. Can anyone who has had a large party answer this for me..Thank You

I confirmed reservations for 15 of us. I asked if we would all fit and Steve said yes. He also said his vans are equipped with trailers.

Archived