I just was on the Dream as well

jenseib

I was on the March 31st sailing. It was wonderful. We had really bad weather the day we baorded. The ended up doing the sail away party in the atrium. I do plan to write up an exztensive..picture heavy report. Unfortunately I have lost a SD card from my camera. Most of the pics on that are from Nassau and CC, so I still have all the ship pictures. I am trying to get a hold of DCL guest services, but the number is out of order right now, which I find strange.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I hope to start writing up my report in the next few days. The trip was amazing.

This may be an odd question but there is a roll call group I am a part of thats going on the Dream next fall. We all want to meet up face to face around 3 p.m. the first day.

We used the Promenade lounge on the other ships because kids are allowed and it never was being used the first afternoon.

Any suggestions for a good meeting place on the Dream for us? About 60 people.

The outside areas are way too loud. We need an inside area.

Thanks.

Looking forward to reading your report!!

Kathy

I'm not sure if DLounge is used during the first day, but that would be a good spot otherwise. Our cruise was hard to tell where good spots were on the first dfay as it poured rain that whole day. So no one was outside at that time. One of the top decks might be a good spot as well. I rarely saw many people up there.

I'm not sure if DLounge is used during the first day, but that would be a good spot otherwise. Our cruise was hard to tell where good spots were on the first dfay as it poured rain that whole day. So no one was outside at that time. One of the top decks might be a good spot as well. I rarely saw many people up there.

Thankyou!!

Kathy

Archived