2013 Itineraries?

cpgrneyes

Any idea when the new itineraries will be released? I'm interested in January 2013 to Asia, and I see that Celebrity has released their new schedules.

Hi Cpgrneyes !

Celebrity has only released their schedules through April 2013. On Wednesday, Celebrity officially announced that Millennium will be deployed on 14 night Asia sailings. I believe they are in Late 2012 & into Early 2013.

Keep in mind, that Azamara has changed to announcing their itineraries on a Calendar Year basis, and they recently announced their entire 2012 schedule. I have not heard anything about 2013 yet. If I do, I will be sure to post it here.

• 2 months later...

Azamara posted 2012 sailings Dec 24th, 2010. If they wait till dec 24, 2011 to post 2013 they may be behind already in the bookings game. I know they only have 2 ships so not that many cabins to fill perhaps?

We would like to book a November 2012 Red Sea cruise but we do not want to be penalized for booking early. I have read with interest the sagas of many people who have booked early and then were not able to take advantage of any specials that came about. we have cruised for many years and this is the first cruise that we didn't book as soon as it came out. I never thought we would do that as i always thought it was better to book as soon as we saw what we liked. We will play the waiting game for now.

I also worry if they change the itinerary whether we will be able to cancel without penalty. The area is still volatile and while we are willing to take the risk, we aren't the company who has over 1000 guests and staff's safety to be concerned about.

So, I guess we wait and hope Azamara will have some new offerings for us anxiously waiting 2013 itineraries and they change the booking policy. But somehow I don't think they will, so we adjust our sails around it!

Bill or Andy, have u heard when the 2013 will be out?

Hi Jack !

I'm meeting with Azamara's Deployment Manager later this week. I will be asking about the 2013 schedule. I think it's a bit early, but we will see what he has to say. Stay Tuned !

I'm meeting with Azamara's Deployment Manager later this week. I will be asking about the 2013 schedule. I think it's a bit early, but we will see what he has to say. Stay Tuned !

Andy

Is that Claudius? We were with him on Journey into the Sea of Cortez in January. Fun guy. Tough job!!

Bruce

Andy

Is that Claudius? We were with him on Journey into the Sea of Cortez in January. Fun guy. Tough job!!

Bruce

Hi Bruce !

Yes, I'm meeting with Claudius, and I'm looking forward to it. Totally agree it must be a tough and stressful job, as you must keep your eye on the pulse of the world at every moment. I'm eager to hear his insights !

What a great job. I would love to be involved in itinerary planning.

If you have a chance, ask about the Amazon.

Hi Jack !

Andy, what did you learn if anything about 2013 schedule? And (unless i missed it somewhere) what was the outcome of your meeting with the deployment manager?

Faye

Andy, what did you learn if anything about 2013 schedule? And (unless i missed it somewhere) what was the outcome of your meeting with the deployment manager?

Faye

Hi Faye !

Here's my response from earlier today: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1434478 (Post #18)

I hope to post my replies this weekend, on the above thread.

Archived