Celebrity Survey?

dmk

When we received our survey, it was headed "Celebrity Post Cruise Invitation", from CelebrityCruises at sprd7 dot net. It gave the option to Click Here or said to log on to CelebrityCruiseFeedback dot com and gave a passcode to enter.

Hope this info helps.

When we received our survey, it was headed "Celebrity Post Cruise Invitation", from CelebrityCruises at sprd7 dot net. It gave the option to Click Here or said to log on to CelebrityCruiseFeedback dot com and gave a passcode to enter.

Hope this info helps.

Thanks. But it says:

"We are inviting a select group to participate in a survey that will help us better understand guest interest in cruising to different places around the world. The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. We hope you'll make your opinion count as your feedback is very important to us."

A few weeks ago I received an e-mail from Celebrity/Royal Caribbean inviting me to complete an online survey. (Sorry, I don't recall the e-address from which the e-mail was sent.) Like you, I am leery of e-mails from unfamiliar addresses, but this one indeed turned out to be legitimate.

In addition to standard questions about our level of satisfaction with various aspects of our recent cruise, the survey contained questions about potential future destinations and home ports.

I got the impression that Celebrity is considering new itineraries and is soliciting input from its customers--certainly a good sign. I was more than happy to provide my two cents' worth.

it says:

"We are inviting a select group to participate in a survey that will help us better understand guest interest in cruising to different places around the world. The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. We hope you'll make your opinion count as your feedback is very important to us."

Yes, that sounds exactly like the one I received. It was entirely legitimate.

(Most likely, it went into your junk/spam inbox because you don't have that address in your e-mail address book and do not customarily receive e-mails from that address. Most spam filters work that way, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it is spam. My own e-mail spam filter seems to work on the principle of "Better safe than sorry.")

I too received a survey recently and completed it. There was nothing that exposed my personal identity but it did have prior ports of call that I had journeyed on Celebrity. It was a long survey, but the questions and answers were repetitive for each port.

If it didn't tell me that they would pay me the sum of $1,250,000.00 and ask for my SSN, bank account number to transfer the money into, and a request to send them at least $10,000.00 to cover processing I wouldn't do the survey. I don't believe in doing anything for free because my time and suggestions are too valuable for anyone else to profit from. :rolleyes:

If it didn't tell me that they would pay me the sum of $1,250,000.00 and ask for my SSN, bank account number so they could transfer the money and a request to send them at least $10,000.00 to cover processing I wouldn't do the survey. I don't believe in doing anything for free because my time and suggestions are too valuable for anyone else to profit from. :rolleyes:.

You posted here for free. :cool:

Archived