Cahuita Or Puerto Vargas

marjmy

Just wondering if anyone has ventured off to these areas on their own, if so how did you get there and when you were there was it easy to get transportation back!!! Also was the snorkeling good and was there enough to do for the day there. We were booked to go to the beach on the Summit and just got notification that is has been cancelled, kind of disappointed.

thanks for any response

marjorie

We're in the same position. From what I can gather CAHUITA NATIONAL PARK looks like a good place to spend the day, I'm just a little nervous about getting there on my own.

When do you sail? We leave on Mar. 21.

We are not trevelling until the 11th of April, so you set the trail and let us know when you return LOL!

Mind you we will probably be on our way before you return as we are leaving on thee 9th to FLL.

I hope some one will enlighten us!

Marjorie

marjmy,

I've sent an e-mail to Almonds and Corals about a beach daytrip to their resort, their website says you must have a minimum of 10 persons, I'm hoping they cut us a break though.

see here

http://www.almondsandcorals.com/english/fiesta.html

Good luck, and if you find something before next week please post it here. Also, we'll be back on April 1 so I'll give an update if we actually find something to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Contact Danilo at Caribbean Adventure Tours. Great guy.....fluent English....will take you anywhere you want to go for the day. He took us zip-lining and also to the beach at Monzanillo, which is further south than Cahuita. They have taxi's and van's with A/C. phone 506-382-6044 or email him at caribbean_adventures @ yahoo .com (omit all the spaces in the email address....I put them in on purpose so the automatic underline wouldn't appear and obliterate the _ between the words "caribbean" and "adventure").

Nancy

Archived