Wonder questions from a 1st timer

dfb

We've just booked our first cruise on Wonder. I have a few questions that I haven't seen answers to yet.

My eyes aren't as good as they used to be, and I find I require a magnifying mirror. Is there one in a 5A cabin? Can you request one? Do I have to bring one from home?

I've looked up the toiletries that DCL says on their website that they provide. All the liquid products list aloe, which I respond to like I got into poison ivy! Does anyone know if they have any alternate toiletries onboard on request?

Is there a nightlight anywhere in the cabin? If I bring my own from home, is there any special kind it must be? Where do you plug it? Is there an outlet near the toilet that works all the time? I have been on ships where the bathroom plugs are only on when the lights are turned on, so bringing a nightlight on is useless!

Last, does anyone have any special tips or hints or information that would make our stay onboard Wonder as 2 adults without children?

Thanks, Debbie

We've just booked our first cruise on Wonder. I have a few questions that I haven't seen answers to yet.

My eyes aren't as good as they used to be, and I find I require a magnifying mirror. Is there one in a 5A cabin? Can you request one? Do I have to bring one from home?

I've looked up the toiletries that DCL says on their website that they provide. All the liquid products list aloe, which I respond to like I got into poison ivy! Does anyone know if they have any alternate toiletries onboard on request?

Is there a nightlight anywhere in the cabin? If I bring my own from home, is there any special kind it must be? Where do you plug it? Is there an outlet near the toilet that works all the time? I have been on ships where the bathroom plugs are only on when the lights are turned on, so bringing a nightlight on is useless!

Last, does anyone have any special tips or hints or information that would make our stay onboard Wonder as 2 adults without children?

Thanks, Debbie

I dont remember any magnifying mirrors , so you might have to bring your own.

You should call and ask about the toiletries but I neve rheard of any alternates for that kind of things.

No night lights in the room. What we do is turn on the bathroom light and close the door. There is a good size gap across the bottom which lights the way to the bathroom nicely during the night.

There are not alot of places to plug in one of your own. I know there were plug ins on the wall by the desk and mirror across from the couch an one in the bathroom.

We cruise DCL without kids all the time. Love it!!

Please read the tips thread at the top of this forum page, its filled with lots of great tips and ideas for a first tiem Disney cruiser.

We got off the Wonder on Sunday, and yes, I brought my own magnifying mirror. I also found that the Wave phones that are in the room make pretty good nightlights, I even found myself turning one upside down because it was too bright for me.

Thanks. But, what is a wave phone? Is that standard in all cabins? The only reference I can find on DCL's website is about signing up kids for one, etc. We are 2 adults only.

Debbie

Archived