3rd & 4th passenger rates

agc291

How do these work? We just got off the Victory a couple of weeks ago and are interested in rebooking for April 2012. We want to invite another couple so we put in 4 passengers but they just show rooms that fit 4 people. We want two seperate rooms, does this mean that we need to book seperately? If you have 2 seperate rooms do you still pay the price for 4 passengers or do you pay the regular 2 person price?

How do these work? We just got off the Victory a couple of weeks ago and are interested in rebooking for April 2012. We want to invite another couple so we put in 4 passengers but they just show rooms that fit 4 people. We want two seperate rooms, does this mean that we need to book seperately? If you have 2 seperate rooms do you still pay the price for 4 passengers or do you pay the regular 2 person price?

If in seperate rooms, than the 2 person price. If you all share a room, than the the other.

The 3rd and 4th person prices are only valid if you are in the same stateroom. If you will be in two seperate stateooms, you will be charged 1st and 2nd passenger rates for each stateroom.

I am a family of 5 and booked 2 rooms so we wouldn't be crowded. I had to pay the 1st & 2nd person rate on 4 people and only got the discount on the 5th person because technically, he was the 3rd person in the 2nd room. Doesn't matter if you are sailing together, it goes by the # of people in each room

I am a family of 5 and booked 2 rooms so we wouldn't be crowded. I had to pay the 1st & 2nd person rate on 4 people and only got the discount on the 5th person because technically, he was the 3rd person in the 2nd room. Doesn't matter if you are sailing together, it goes by the # of people in each room

Yep... spot on.

:)

Archived