New Beds so no egg crate needed?

Perki

just wondering, since this will be the newest ship we will have sailed on should we still request the egg crate for the bed or are the beds nice and comfy without one? hubby has a bad back so we do all we can, including requesting extra pillows, so he'll be comfortable. just thought I'd ask. thank you!

Hi Perki, The beds on Allure are very comfortable. I also have a very bad back (surgery with screws and rod) and was concerned about that same issue when I sailed in Dec. Have no worries...they are a dream to sleep on. :)

Another thing, If you have a sofa bed in the room it is firm but my teen liked it. There are no egg crate mattresses. What the steward will do is give you another duvet comforter to put under the sheet they put on the sofa bed. It works. No worry.

Hi Perki, The beds on Allure are very comfortable. I also have a very bad back (surgery with screws and rod) and was concerned about that same issue when I sailed in Dec. Have no worries...they are a dream to sleep on. :)

my hubby has a rod fused to his spine also...

thank you all for your answers, we'll just wing it and seems like he should be ok THANKS

Archived