Stingray City Tour on Inspiration Help!!!

poisonivynicole

I was about to book the stingray city tour in Grand Cayman when I relaized Inspiration passengers have to book a special tour during daylight savings time. They have a special 2 hour tour that starts at 830. Which is fine but you have to meet at 8 am. Is this even possible since the boat TENDERS at 8. Has anyone done this? I will post this in the ports section also

The island is not on daylight savings time, so they are an hour behind ship time - you should be okay and the tour operators are used to dealing with this. :cool:

We're on Inspiration later this month and are doing Stingrays and Snorkel with Moby Dick (only $45 :D) - is your tour through the ship?

Good luck! :)

We are going to be on Inspiration and will be in GC on 4/20. We are doing the rays and rum point with an outside operator. The tour is from 9:00 ship time until 1:30 ship time. Plenty of time to get there and back. If you get off the ship early. We are Platinum and have early off. so no problem for us.

Archived