update: SAS and Hollywood

Cozzette2

I just recieved an email from Steve at SAS apologizing about the incorrect information. I was first told by email that they would pick us up and take us from Hollywod to the POM. After I booked the Diplomat in Hollywood I was told in another email that they actually didn't pickup in Hollywood. Today I got an email from Steve telling me my last email was in error due to a new employee.

Soooo, they will pickup in Hollywood for $13 per person. They will also pick us up at the airport in FLL and take us to the hotel for $8.00 a person. I am so relieved because SAS is the best deal going and they have a great reputation.

So, if you book the Westin Diplomat atleast transportation won't be an issue.

Kris

I just recieved an email from Steve at SAS apologizing about the incorrect information. I was first told by email that they would pick us up and take us from Hollywod to the POM. After I booked the Diplomat in Hollywood I was told in another email that they actually didn't pickup in Hollywood. Today I got an email from Steve telling me my last email was in error due to a new employee.

Soooo, they will pickup in Hollywood for $13 per person. They will also pick us up at the airport in FLL and take us to the hotel for $8.00 a person. I am so relieved because SAS is the best deal going and they have a great reputation.

So, if you book the Westin Diplomat atleast transportation won't be an issue.

Kris

Good to hear that your problem was solved. SAS does have a good operation, I used them back in December from FLL to a Miami hotel and pick up for return to FLL after my cruise.

That is one of the many reasons I like SAS....Steve really stays on top of his operation and seems to check up on emails and his employees. I'm glad to hear that he caught his new employee's error and was able to take care of you.

I highly recommend SAS Transportation and have used them several times.

I was also really impressed that Steve caught the error. I am also glad that I was nice in my responding email back to Steve when I thought I was out of luck. It pays to be nice because I would have been pretty embarrassed to have to deal with Steve if I had been rude.

Kris

Archived