Funship Dollars ??

freedom2009

Hello everyone.

Last year I called and added money to our account to pre-pay and have some "OBC" before we got on board. Has anyone recently done the the Funship Dollars online? Do you think I should just call again or attempt the online version?

Thank you!!

I've always called and done it when I'm buying OBC for myself. I think if you do it on line they send you the certificates and you gotta sign and send them back, etc. Much easier to just call and have the credit added as OBC electronically.

I buy certificates weekly and get them mailed. I buy them for myself, my parents and my grandmother. So by the time our cruise hits in October, we have a lot of money for us.

Helps us in the long run.

However, you don't have to mail them in. You just bring them to the pursors desk when you get on board and they add it to your account on the spot.

We always buy them online and never have them mailed to us.

Just put your booking# and On Board Credit in the address fields, easy peasy.

I've always brought print outs of the conf. emails, but have never needed them.

We always buy them online and never have them mailed to us.

Just put your booking# and On Board Credit in the address fields, easy peasy.

I've always brought print outs of the conf. emails, but have never needed them.

Where online do you do this? I can't find it..

After reading this thread and a few others, I thought buying Funship Dollars would be a good idea. So I went to Carnival's site to make a purchase. Since my husband is not cruising with me and will be using the same account that my Sign and Sail is attached to, I figured the more OBC I have, the less messing with the account I will be doing.

Just to let you know that if you are within 2 weeks of your travel date, they won't let you purchase Funship Dollars online. So I called Carnival's Special Programs and Promotions Dept listed on the Funship Dollars area (1-800-906-7603) and was told that I would need to fill out a credit card authorization letter and fax that to them with a copy of the front and back of my credit card and driver's license.

I haven't done it yet. But I have up to 3 days before I travel to purchase by phone and fax my info in, if I decided to do it.

I called last week and did ours because our sail date is very close. I asked for email confirmation which I rec'd right away and the very next day it showed up online on our booking!!! :)

Where on the booking documents does it show up?

Where on the booking documents does it show up?

Our last Jan cruise I did the Fun Dollars.

I received the confirmation email first. When it shows up - Go to your cruise manager, then click the My Billing. Look at the payments applied and it'll show there or right under (memory little fuzzy on exactly where). At least that's where mine showed. Then once onboard you will get a note from CCL in your room about the Fun Dollars being applied to your account.

Our last Jan cruise I did the Fun Dollars.

I received the confirmation email first. When it shows up - Go to your cruise manager, then click the My Billing. Look at the payments applied and it'll show there or right under (memory little fuzzy on exactly where). At least that's where mine showed. Then once onboard you will get a note from CCL in your room about the Fun Dollars being applied to your account.

I received the confirmation but it was such a basic excel file that anyone can write up. Had my name, booking number and the amount no logo's or anything. Looked like something someone who is just learning excel would type up. Is that how your confirmation showed up? I did check under the billing and there is nothing there as far as OBC.

I received the confirmation but it was such a basic excel file that anyone can write up. Had my name, booking number and the amount no logo's or anything. Looked like something someone who is just learning excel would type up. Is that how your confirmation showed up? I did check under the billing and there is nothing there as far as OBC.

Mine came with a nice CCL letterhead and all the information was on it. You may want to call and confirm. When I received mine - there was no dought that it was crom CCL.

Mine came with a nice CCL letterhead and all the information was on it. You may want to call and confirm. When I received mine - there was no dought that it was crom CCL.

Thanks, I emailed my PVP and she is trying to find out whats going on because she don't see it either.

Archived