Please share your 2-3 day Bermuda itinerary

78ultra81108

Hello! Hope you are having a great day! I saw where you are very informative and would like to know if you could help me plan a perfect 3 days in Bermuda when our cruise arrives with our 3 boys-Ages(11,13 and 16).

These are our thoughts so far, but we can change around. Also, please let us know what is closer to each other and if we should move around anything. I would like to see the unfinished church too, but I know the boys will not. What is the fastest way to see it and keep the boys entertained>

Wednesday

-Welcome to Bermuda!

-Helmet Dive?

-Back to ship for Lunch and shower

-Afternoon beach-Horseshoe Bay and Warick Long Bay Jobson's Cove (All on South Shore)

-Back to Ship for dinner

-Black Bay Beach in Evening for Sea Glass and Beautiful Sunset

Thursday

-Go to Beaches-(Church Bay for Snorkeling-BEST, but you have to bring own snorkeling gear) Or do morning snorkeling excursion?)(Tobacco Bay has snorkel rental)

-Back to Ship for Lunch and Shower

-Cruise around island-(Gibbs Lighthouse and Caves)

-Back to Ship for dinner

-Walk around Royal Naval Yard and evening Snorkel Yard fun

Friday

-Go to Beaches-(Tobacco Bay)(Long Bay Beach has beautiful pink sand)

-Not sure?

-Back to ship for lunch

-Afternoon shopping in Dockyard maybe or something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated on making this vacation a trip to remember!

Thank you so much and have a blessed day!

I'm only going to be there a day and a half. The second day (5 PM departure) we plan to bus to HSB, walk to Warwick and back to HSB, bus back to dockyard. On our first and full day, I would like to see the beaches on the other side of the island. Any suggestions? I'll be traveling with my 23 yr old daughter. We love lounging/swimming on the beach, and also love walking. What are the caves people mention? If possible, please give me detailed transportation instructions! Thanks.

We are a family of 4 with 2 boys 10 and 12.

Day 1: Catch the ferry to St. George and hit Tobacco Bay. Hoping to also see the unfinished church and a few shops. Eating at light appetizer and drinks at Wahoos before heading back.

Day 2: Catching the ferry to Hamilton and renting a pontoon boat from Aquatic Bermuda for about 5 hours. We plan on renting fishing rods too and do a little fishing, snorkeling, finding a few private islands, etc. Might hit a few shops before catching ferry back.

Day 3: Horseshoe Bay and then hitting the Swizzle Inn for lunch and rum swizzles before heading back

We are a family of 4 with 2 boys 10 and 12.

Day 1: Catch the ferry to St. George and hit Tobacco Bay. Hoping to also see the unfinished church and a few shops. Eating at light appetizer and drinks at Wahoos before heading back.

Day 2: Catching the ferry to Hamilton and renting a pontoon boat from Aquatic Bermuda for about 5 hours. We plan on renting fishing rods too and do a little fishing, snorkeling, finding a few private islands, etc. Might hit a few shops before catching ferry back.

Day 3: Horseshoe Bay and then hitting the Swizzle Inn for lunch and rum swizzles before heading back

This looks like a very doable plan. So many people try to squeeze so much into their time in Bermuda that they miss the beauty of the entire island. Your plan looks great. You will see and do a lot of things but still have time to take in the beauty of the area. Enjoy your Cruise.

I'm only going to be there a day and a half. The second day (5 PM departure) we plan to bus to HSB, walk to Warwick and back to HSB, bus back to dockyard. On our first and full day, I would like to see the beaches on the other side of the island. Any suggestions? I'll be traveling with my 23 yr old daughter. We love lounging/swimming on the beach, and also love walking. What are the caves people mention? If possible, please give me detailed transportation instructions! Thanks.

To reach the caves from the dockyard (kings wharf), walk down to the ferry dock at the dockyard, take the Blue Route ferry to Hamilton City (20 minutes), and take bus #1 or 3 for the caves (25-30 minutes). This is the easiest way to reach the caves from the dockyard. Alternatively you can also take bus #7 or 8 to Hamilton (takes nearly one hour from dockyard ) and then transfer to #1 or 3. You will also get taxis from Dockyard taxi stand. Take about 45 minutes by taxi to reach the caves from dockyard. On your return, you may not get a taxi unless you see one getting released by other visitors.

http://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda_00002d.htm

We will be in Bermuda for 2 days June 15, 16. So we are planning on the following:

Day 1 - (National Hero day so bus schedules are limited)

Horseshoe Bay and walk to Warwick-Long Bay

Quick bite at Frog and Onion in Dockyard in afternoon

Walk to Sea Glass Beach in late afternoon early evening

Day 2 - Hamilton to shop and see the sites

Possibly lunch at Hog Penny

Gibbs Light house

Dockyard for shopping

Back on boat by 4PM to leave :(

• 2 weeks later...
Day One - Arrive 8:00; Colin Jennings for 5-6 hrs, Harbor Nights in Hamilton

Day Two - first ferry to St Georges, spend day there, walk to fort, 4:00 ferry back to Dockyard

Day Three - Bermuda Rail Trail Somerset section, hang out at Dockyard, sightsee, shop before leaving at 4:00

Several posters have mentioned Colin Jennings tour. Can you tell me more about this or a link to his website?

Several posters have mentioned Colin Jennings tour. Can you tell me more about this or a link to his website?

He is a "blue flag" taxi driver. They are drivers who are government-certified tour guides who will take you on a taxi tour (normally with a 3 hour minimum) at a flat rate per hour...$50 per hour for 1 to 4 passengers in the taxi, $70 per hour for 5-7 passengers. There's a long running thread on this board with the names and contact information for a number of the blue flag drivers. The thread has been running for several years, so I suggest you start reading backwards, from the end of the thread and go back only through posts made since 2013, as much of the earlier information may no longer be accurate. Here's the link to the thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1198339

Edited by njhorseman