"?" regarding Half Moon Cay

BigBoatGal

ummm...not everything bought can be charged to your S&S. Unless something has changed there will be a few private vendors on site for braiding, t's, etc, that are not with Carnival. You will have to pay them Cashola

I'm on the 5/14 sailing on the Fascination. I don't know which of us will arrive first. We inhabit the island on Monday. For those of you also on a 5/14 sailing, if you arrive first, please leave the island presentable for me and we will do the for you. :D

Bring some extra cash if you want souvineers as they do sell stuff on the island cash only (

maybe cc too but I dunno). During the shopping and island info talks they stressed you need no money at all everything is S&S and we found this cute little windchime we adored and learned it was cash only! It was of course too late in the day to run back to the ship and get some cash so it was upsetting as it was really unique and although we ended up with a windchime it wasn't near as pretty.

I'm on the 5/14 sailing on the Fascination. I don't know which of us will arrive first. We inhabit the island on Monday. For those of you also on a 5/14 sailing, if you arrive first, please leave the island presentable for me and we will do the for you. :D

We're there on Sunday. I'll keep my cabana tidy for you;)

Archived