Any info on Aqua Class on Millie?

cpgrneyes

I'm interested in taking advantage of the current promotion and so excited X is going to Asia, but can't find much (and yes, I did use the search feature!) on Aqua class cabins on the M-solsticized ships.

I assume X will be including Blu on Millie? I see I can book an Aqua class on the Sunrise or Sky decks, but have no idea what else is there or where they're located.

Any help would be appreciated!

Millie is not going to be Solsticized until her dry dock in April of 2012 so all the details may not be available as of yet. There almost certainly will be a Blu dining room; I think on the M-Class ships that have already been Solsticized Blu was created in a section of the main dining room.

Thanks, Gonzo.

I just got off the phone with Celebrity, and according to the rep, the Aqua cabins will be on Decks 9 and 11 (they're doing away with the deck names), with those on Deck 11 at the aft.

Interesting, as when you open a booking window, it shows A1 on the Sunrise (deck 10) and A2 on Sky (deck 9). I'm not surprised there aren't deck plans for cruises a year away, but I couldn't find any for Connie either.

Archived