Hydro pool on QV

aggietd

Please can someone settle an argument, do you have to pay to use the hydro pool on QV? is it part of the spa pass? if so does anybody know how much the pass is for a week? and what it includes?

Thanks

Nancy

Please can someone settle an argument, do you have to pay to use the hydro pool on QV? is it part of the spa pass? if so does anybody know how much the pass is for a week? and what it includes?

Thanks

Nancy

There is no charge for the pools at the stern, or midships. I cannot answer for the pool in the spa, but all pools on QV2 contain water.

Thanks

Nancy

Yes you do have to pay for this particular pool as it is part of the spa, the daily ticket is in the region of $35 and there is a discount if you buy a weekly but I am not sure quite how much, not too much would be my instinctive guess.

Archived