Castaway Cabanas are now available to book online!

bigedwin

Hello

Just got out of our June cruise plans and noticed that all the Cabanas at Castaway family and adult beach are showing up on the list of tours!

They come up each individual Cabana number!

On this trip we are actually concierge!

Can someone with a non concierge reservation confirm if they are also available for general reservation?

I would interested in knowing!

As of last week we tought you could only reserve while on the ship or if you were concierge!

It would be cool if it was actually available to book online when the reservation window opens!

Ed

I am not a concierge member :( and I can still reserve a cabana thru the excursions. This is our first Disney Cruise and I am not quite sure if it is worth renting a cabana for the day, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Yes...anyone can rent a cabana now and I'm sooooo disappointed. I've called 3 different times to try to rent a cabana and they all told me I had to wait till I got on the ship to reserve. Then I saw this thread about being able to do it online now and I tried but they're all sold out already. If I would have known about it, I would have tried sooner. :(

We just sailed on the Disney Dream 4/3 - 4/7. We rented cabana (#9) and thoroughly enjoyed it. The rental fee is $499. We reserved through the concierge as soon as they came online. This cabana is an excellent location with a huge palm tree for privacy and shade for the hammock, perfect view of the ship and beach. Although a little pricey in my opinion, our family of 5 enjoyed the experience and wanted to make the most of our favorite part of the Disney Cruise....Castaway Cay!!! (Bikes, Snorkeling Equip, Floats, Tubes, Drinks/Snacks/Fruit/Washcloths refrigerated in cabana, Sunscreens, Towels, Hammock, Shower, Safe, Sand Toys included in rental)

Archived