Australians booking cruises with American Travel agents

Janderra

Hi

I am new to posting on this forum so forgive me.

I am wanting to book a cruise on either MSC Orchestra in October from Barcelona to Spain and Portugal, or alternatively on Royal Carribean Adventure of the Seas from Malaga to the Canary Islands.

I have had quotes from a number of American Travel agents that are up to about 30% cheaper than what the limited Australian Travel agents are quoting.

However I read somewhere about Australian people booking with American Travel agents and then arriving at the ship and not being allowed on board.

Can anyone give me advice regarding this.

Also about both cruise ships please as the reviews of the Orchestra arent great specially the food, and the reviews of Adventure of the Seas arent so wonderful either regarding seating for dinner etc.

Has anyone been on either of these ships please.

This will be the first cruise for us and after much persuading on my part my husband has agreed to go, so I dont want to be disappointed.

We were due to cruise down the Nile for my birthday, not saying which one, but now the plans have changed to sailing from Spain as these cruises go to ports that we havent visited before.

Thanks

Janderra

Archived