baltimore park and cruise hotels

cruisinonnie

Several of the hotels in the BWI Airport area offer a cruise package which includes room, shuttle to the cruise terminal and parking.

The Maryland Port Authority lists hotels in the airport area at its site:

http://www.cruisemaryland.com/content/hotels

The Sleep Inn & Suites and Country Inns and Suites have these packages, I believe. Sleep Inn for certain as it is frequently mentioned in posts.

Try Comfort Inn BWI. We stayed there in January for $68.00 but that didn't include parking because we flew in. It had a great restaurant and lounge with a free breakfast and transfer to the cruise port.

We have used Stay 123 several times and are booked again this November. We like the Comfort Inn. Price is about $99 plus fees and includes parking, shuttle to and from ship, and full breakfast one morning. Motel is adjacent to the Sleep Inn and the shuttles serve both locations.

Happy Sails to You

OOOEEE :D:D Bob and Phyl

For the September 3 Bermuda cruse? Theres also a car race in town that weekend. That's part of the reason for the hotel rooms being taken. Also allow yourself extra time for getitng to the port. What I've heard at this point is that they don't know yet exactly what roads may be closed off or one way (that aren't normally one way).

Labor day holiday I guess.

For the September 3 Bermuda cruse? Theres also a car race in town that weekend. That's part of the reason for the hotel rooms being taken. Also allow yourself extra time for getitng to the port. What I've heard at this point is that they don't know yet exactly what roads may be closed off or one way (that aren't normally one way).

The Baltimore Grand Prix, September 2-4, is expecting over 100,000 visitors.

http://baltimoregrandprix.com/

Thanks. I'm enough in the suburbs, and don't pay attention to car racing, that I'd forgotten the name of it. We're taking the airport shuttle to the cruise on the 3rd (cheaper since we're doing a back to back) and the operator that took the reservation mentioned that we might want to be picked up earlier than we would otherwise be because of the race.

Archived