JPNadeau -- ENTERTAINMENT ON BOARD

JPNadeau

Hi there! I just disembarked from Princess REGAL on the Panama cruise as entertainer in the ADAGIO Lounge. I made friends also on the Island Princess last Fall to Hawaii and last summer on the DAWN in Alaska. I just found this site via another friend, Judy Jones, and this will be a fun place to keep everyone in the loop for future cruises. By the way, for those of you who already have ALMOST FAMOUS, my first CD, I am happy to say that I have just recorded a second called MOONGLOW. If interested, (you too, Walter) you can reach me via the connect button on my member profile or at jpnadeau11@hotmail.com I will be back as soon as I have confirmation. Oh yeah -- Last summer on the DAWN in Alaska, I was wearing a tropical shirt and this one asked me "Why are you wearing a Hawaiian shirt in Alaska?" I said "Didn't you know? I'm the DAWN 'Ho!" Har! Toodles, JP

Sorry you're off the Regal, JP, I was hoping to catch you again this summer in Alaska on the Regal (my favorite ship) after I return from Egypt. Be sure to let me know what ship you're on this summer or fall and I'll try to catch up. Toodles, Judi;)

Welcome, JP! The Regal is one of my favorite ships -- we had a wonderful time on her cruise to Hawaii last Spring. And the Adagio Lounge was one of our favorite places during the evening, particularly for a before-dinner drink. The piano player (don't think it was you) was very talented.

We're looking forward to the next cruise ship your on, so we can be together again cruising the ocean blue. We've been sailing with you for over 5 years now, following you from cruise lines to cruise lines and you know we think you are the best piano man sailing the seven seas. Anyone that likes piano bars should plan on a cruise with you, it such a treat to have someone that can actually play and sing on tune.

;)

Love ya

PathfinderEss

Thanks so much, and you KNOW you are in the loop. It was great to see you only recently and I am looking forward to our next cruise. By the way, I am still waiting for the final OK for a final tune on my CD, MOONGLOW, and then yours is on THE WAY. Toodles, JP

;) I'm really looking forward to your new CD. If it were possible, I've play the first CD so much, that surely I would have worn it out by now. Can't wait, it couldn't come soon enough, I'm on pins and needles wondering what songs you've put on it. Now, now don't tell me, I want it to be a surprise when I get it.

Hey JP, I was thinking about something that I would consider a good idea. How about we find a little cruise when your back on another ship where we could get a group of your fans together, as kind of a JP fan club get-together. Wouldn't that be cool, of course you probably wouldn't live though it, but all of us would have a great time, telling JP stories, listening to your music, what a hoot! Any JP Nadeau fans out there--I know their are lots of you, what do you think?

Always ready to cruise with our favorite piano man.

;) PathfinderEss ;)

23 cruises + 21 days in Nov.

Holland America (18)

Royal Caribbean (2)

Princess (1)

Crystal (1)

Carnivale (1)

PathFinder - I'm with you! That would be soooo cool to have a bunch of JP fans on board - but he'll need a BIG room! I was just on the Regal Panama Canal with him and he packed the Adagio. The previous piano entertainer on the Regal was, I thought, often rude and JP's sparkling personality and huge repertoire kept people coming back for more. I've only been following him for 3 years, so I'm a newbie but a big fan.:D

Welcome, JP! The Regal is one of my favorite ships -- we had a wonderful time on her cruise to Hawaii last Spring. And the Adagio Lounge was one of our favorite places during the evening, particularly for a before-dinner drink. The piano player (don't think it was you) was very talented.

Well, for those of us who know JP we would agree that he was not the piano player you saw on the Regal. You said he was very talented...just kidding JP. Get a cruise together when you get a chance and Elaine and I will try to make it.

PINK FLOYD

;) I too was taken aback that I was the "special" one that goes on cruises just to see JP! I feel so used! My emotional well-being will never be the same. Where to go from here but that blue horizon in the sky. "To all the men I've loved before". Take care of yourselves. Oh, by the way, who's the best seller of JPs' cds on cruise ships (hint for you on who this is).

:) From the first cruise we took with JP, he has always packed people into the piano bars, so I hear what you are saying, JJones about the Regal Adagio room. Actually if it weren't for JP, I doubt we would have tried Princess, as we are big Holland American cruisers but when he went over to Princess, we decided to try a short little cruise aboard the Island Princess. Most the bars were totally empty except for the one JP was playing in and wow, did we have a good time, especially with a bunch of wild Canadians that were on board. We also got to meet a couple of other JP fans that went on the same cruise and they too are diehard Holland America cruisers. Now we have added two new friends to our list, Laslo and Huzabunz. How great is that!

:D You know this is so cool, the more I think about it, the cooler it gets. Can you imagine us all together on a cruise ship with JP as the PIANO MAN! Well, as soon as we get some info on his next gig, we'll start looking at planning a trip. Good to hear from you all.

;) PathfinderEss;)

Hey JP!!!

We sailed with you on the first Island Princess cruise to Hawaii last Sept. 21st. We were the loud foursome who kept yelling "Arrrrrrrrrr!!!". Too much rum I assume. We also met up with you at Moose McGillicuddys in Lahaina. That was our 20th. cruise and we all agreed you were by far our favorite entertainer to date. Have some great pictures of you at the piano with an impressive line up of empty Grolsch bottles. We're already booked to do the same cruise on Jan. 6th. next year. This time we'll be a group of 12. Hope you'll be on board. Keep us posted. Loved your CD. Mike and Robin Kitchens

Just left the coast of Panamarrrrggh! Thanks for the memories of that exciting cruise! You guys were great fun!~ I'd love to return to the Island and that run/m! I will soon be taking delivery of my new CD MOONGLOW just let me know at jpnadeau11@hotmail.com , if you're interested. Wouldn't THAT be fun, with 12 of you guys!?!? by the way I changed my drink to

double Johnny Black. Har!

:D Celebrity huh, gee I hope you get a gig with them, we've never cruised with them before. Would love to try them, in fact I believe around the 1st of May we're going down to San Diego to take a tour of one of their ships. I'll let you know what we think. Keeping my fingers crossed. I've heard a lot of good things about Celebrity, but ofcourse I have no idea how they would be to work for.

Anxiously waiting for that new CD to arrive. I love the art work on the front, back and the awesome insert.

;) Pathfinder;)

Hey JP,

You gonna keep your beard this time, or shave it off and color it in like your last cd. Hope to see you again in the near future. Bill and Vicki Wright say Hi!! and Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgh!!!!! Mike

:D Hurray, we're in the process of booking another cruise with you. We've been talking about taking a Celebrity cruise for over 3 years. Thanks, you just sold us on trying the Infinity. We always look at this way, if we hate the ship, we'll still have a great entertainer on board. Couldn't be more pleased for you and us, but Ron still wants to go to Europe, JP!

;) PathfinderEss;)

Hey JP,

You gonna keep your beard this time, or shave it off and color it in like your last cd. Hope to see you again in the near future. Bill and Vicki Wright say Hi!! and Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgh!!!!! Mike

So, mkitchy, you "itchin'" for a cruise yet? I know you mentionned Hawaii in the fall again, but I am boarding Celebrity's INFINITY mid-May for AlaskAAaaarrgh!! So, wachagonadoo? Also, if you missed it, I've been letting people know that I have my new CD now -- MOONGLOW -- , which can be had (like father, like son), by just mailing me a cheque or postal M.O. for $25. to:

JP Nadeau, P.O. Box 1252, Houlton, Maine, 04730, including a preferred return mailing address, and your AUTOGRAPHED copy is on the way! AArrrggghh! (Pass this on) And yes, COLONOSCOPY is on there. That alone would give you your money's worth! Har! Toodles, JP

Sorry you're off the Regal, JP, I was hoping to catch you again this summer in Alaska on the Regal (my favorite ship) after I return from Egypt. Be sure to let me know what ship you're on this summer or fall and I'll try to catch up. Toodles, Judi;)

\Yo! I am returning to Alaska for the season aboard Celebrity's INFINITY, out of 'Frisco. Remember "we be cruisin'..."? I will be on until end of September, but I may extend, if it works out, and return to Hawaii (I think). CDs coming soon! JP

Archived