fitness room

sandm

Besides a couple of treadmills is there anything else perhaps free weights or machines,or a pull up bar in the fitness room. Also are there any time restrictions such as no running before 7am?

There are three treadmills, two elipticals, a stepping machine, a bike, a reclined bike (whatever they are called), all have TVs, some free weights dumbells, a bench, no barbells, a shoulder press machine and weight rowing machine. Unfortunately there is no machine for legs (other than running, stepping obviously)

The gym is open 24/7 no restrictions, some crew in there after 1900 hrs and through the night actually. Only restrictions is out on deck no access to top deck forward before 0700 hrs as disturbs people in cabins on deck 8.

Horatio N, Thank you this is exactly what I was looking for. We will be using the free weights and shoulder press. Early morning Running on deck watching the night turn into day is one of my favorite things to do on a cruise. For our PG trip I will happily suffer through the Dreadmills.

Archived