Group Photos

Mickey12810

We have 31 of us sailing on the Freedom. Can we get one of the ship photographers to take a group picture of us all and at what price?

yes you can. i believe the photo is about $20 for an 8x10. I'm not sure of the cost of reprints. Just set up a meet spot in the atrium by the staircase. get online and they will take care of it. we have done this on several occasions. never had a problem

The don't charge any extra for taking a group picture. Just the cost of the picture. For our first cruise, we ask the Matre'd if we could get a group picture taken on the stairs in the dining room. Within a few minutes, there was a photographer standing there arranging us on the stairs. When we went to look at the picture afterwards, there was one print for every couple in the stack. That was in 1999 but I would imagine it's still the same.

yes you can. i believe the photo is about $20 for an 8x10. I'm not sure of the cost of reprints. Just set up a meet spot in the atrium by the staircase. get online and they will take care of it. we have done this on several occasions. never had a problem

Just a suggestion... as we all know that the price of the photos is sky high you might consider purchasing just a few and having reprints made once back on shore. The photo store will generally require a release from Carnival. I have that and would be happy to email it to anyone who needs it.

:)

Archived