Water park excursion

BLAMBKY

I am curious about the water park excursion on the private island. I think my kids would LOVE it! My kids are 15 & 12, is the park close enough to shore for me to watch them or do I need to get a pass too? Any experiences/ comments about this excursion, feel free to share! TIA!

Which water park excursion on which private island? ;)

Looking at your signature and seeing Freedom I can assume you are asking about Labadee and then again maybe assume you mean the Aqua Park at Labadee -- but you know what they say about people who assume? :D

Which water park excursion on which private island? ;)

Looking at your signature and seeing Freedom I can assume you are asking about Labadee and then again maybe assume you mean the Aqua Park at Labadee -- but you know what they say about people who assume? :D

Yes, I did mean Labadee's Aqua Park excursion. I guess, I should have clarified:rolleyes: Are you familiar with it? Is it something we can let the kids do and watch from the shore? Or do we need to start working out to keep up with them?:p

Archived