are there tissue boxes in the cabin?

Pooh&OurHunny

In all our cabins we have had tissues provided, just like in a hotel, they are the built in ones.

Thank you, I just wanted to make sure. When I read they don't provide clocks like hotels I wasn't sure so I know we need them.

Glad I don't have to bring them or buy them on the ship.

Thanks for the reply:)

Thank you, I'm hoping that the sea air and the weather will help our allergies.
Caught a terrible cold on our last cruise and the steward gave me extra boxes of tissue to keep around the room. I needed to use 2 at a time though, they aren't very durable.

Thank you, I'm hoping that the sea air and the weather will help our allergies.

My allergies are always much better when at sea!:) I wish I could afford to live on the ocean full time!

My allergies are always much better when at sea!:) I wish I could afford to live on the ocean full time!

Glad the sea air will help. Don't you wish we all could be traveling all the time. I was watching the ship that people live on part of the time(I know you have to have millions to afford that...looks really cool)

My son, husband and I are suffering from allergies right now....does the cabin have tissue boxes or do they provide this item for you?

If not do they have them at the gift store?

Thank you

i have year-round allergies and i dont travel with out my "PUFFS" much softer on the nose than the normal tissues!

DH has respiratory issues and so asks for additional boxes of tissues so we don't run out. As for using the TP, I don't think so. The ship uses a very thin single-ply TP that disintegrates the instant it gets wet so it will break down in their system.

Honestly OP... If you think you guys will use them very much you might be better off giving up a little extra packing room and put a couple of boxes of Puff's in with your stuff. They really are not very soft tissues. Two or three nose blowings and my nose is red and hurting. 8-)

Honestly OP... If you think you guys will use them very much you might be better off giving up a little extra packing room and put a couple of boxes of Puff's in with your stuff. They really are not very soft tissues. Two or three nose blowings and my nose is red and hurting. 8-)

Thank you, when we stay at hotels I always asked for extra. I need one for the bathroom and the night stand.

Yes, there are tissue boxes and tissues in the cabin bathroom. HOWEVER, they are ROUGH!!! on the nose. If you are using them frequently, you will look like a certain little reindeer!!! I would bring the Puffs with lotion!!! In fact, you may want to use the Puffs for TP as well. The TP in the cabin bathroom is just one step up from sandpaper!

Tissue in every room and our suite had a clock in it. But the worst thing ever provided in a room on a cruise ship??? A scale!!! Yes, our suite had a scale in the bathroom last time on the Star. Needless to say I avoided it like the plague!:eek:

Good luck with the allergies. Pack along a small tube of lotion to rub on those sore noses!:)

Tissue in every room and our suite had a clock in it. But the worst thing ever provided in a room on a cruise ship??? A scale!!! Yes, our suite had a scale in the bathroom last time on the Star. Needless to say I avoided it like the plague!:eek:

Good luck with the allergies. Pack along a small tube of lotion to rub on those sore noses!:)

A SCALE!!!! Must be a suite perk! I think I will stick with my balcony cabin!

Archived