Where do I find specails or buy 1 get one free on the signature restaurants?

Pooh&OurHunny

We are interested eating at LeBistro, Chin Chin and the Hibacchi restaurants.

Where or when can I find out if they are offering special prices or I read somewhere buy 1 and get 1 person off? Or the early bird or the first day specials?

Thanks

We are sailing on our first family cruise next week

Was on the Gem this last week and there were no discounted specialty restaurants with one exception. If you apply for and are accepted for their credit card (this is done through Matt the Cruise Consultant) in addition to some other credit card perks you receive a 2 for 1 specialty restaurant coupon. If this is something that interests you I would recommend you do it earlier in the week so that you have more choices for available days and times.

To the OP: in addition to what others have said, you should know that Teppanyaki, to my knowledge, never offers 2-for-1. The seating is much too limited and, of all the specialty restaurants, this one probably gets filled up the fastest.

To the OP: in addition to what others have said, you should know that Teppanyaki, to my knowledge, never offers 2-for-1. The seating is much too limited and, of all the specialty restaurants, this one probably gets filled up the fastest.

Although it may certainly vary from ship to ship, on my 2/26 voyage onboard Norwegian EPIC, Teppanyaki was where I used my 2-4-1 certificate, issued as a gift for being accepted for the NCL MasterCard.

Although it may certainly vary from ship to ship, on my 2/26 voyage onboard Norwegian EPIC, Teppanyaki was where I used my 2-4-1 certificate, issued as a gift for being accepted for the NCL MasterCard.

That's good to know, but on all my NCL cruises, I have never seen Teppanyaki offered in the Freestyle Daily on a 2-for-1 basis.

Where or when can I find out if they are offering special prices or I read somewhere buy 1 and get 1 person off? Or the early bird or the first day specials?

Thanks

Here is a link with some coupons but they don't amount to very much. I don't know if they will be helpful to you but you can see what you think.

http://www.ncl.com/csimages/121/369/...rtificates.pdf

Thanks

Check your 'Daily' for this special. On our cruise neither Cagney's or Teppanyaki were included.

Also be mindful of the times it is available. I believe you had to eat before 6:30 pm or so.

By the way, Chin-Chin was wonderful. ($15)

Have fun!

Archived