Dream shopping specials?

FoghornLeghorn

Hi, I just got off the Dream and in the Navigator is says " with every $25 that you spend, you can pick up some amazing items: A Disney Cruise Line Tote for $11.95 and/or a Disney Dream packable jacket for $15.95"

They were also running a special on the DCL throws for only $21.95. We didn't see that advertised and were surprised when we rang out. It lists for $39.95. But this only applies to the thrown with a ship and DCL wording on it, not the other throws. I do not know how long this special will last.

Also, Platinum members get a one time $25 off a purchase of $100 or more, all purchases must be at the same time and on the same receipt. You will get the $25 credited to your ship board account, it will not be taken at the register.

And for the Dooney and Burke fans, there was a huge selection of D&B items exlusive to DCL. All sizes, shapes. I frankly don't like D&B but some people are crazy for them. When I spend that kind of money, I want real soft leather, not leather trimmed. So I prefer Fossil, which they also had, but not the variety.

Interesting, did not see the sales when we cruised on April 17th.Maybe because we went to castaway cay 2 days and did not have much time to shop on last night. Did get the D and B purse as it says inaugural disney cruise 2011. They have about 4 different style and prices.

Archived