• $0 I feel the auto tip is adequate
    • $10 - $19
    • $20-$29
    • $30 - $39
    • $40 - $49
    • $50-$69
    • $70-$99
    • > $100.00

Betty, thanks for bringing this up (even tho' the poll may not work). I think your original question was about tipping on longer voyages. My question, too, as we are on the same cruise. We do tip the dining room and room stewards extra normally at the end of the trip, but am unsure what to do for this one. Am assuming that the crew will remain the same, but don't know if that's correct or not.

Betty, thanks for bringing this up (even tho' the poll may not work). I think your original question was about tipping on longer voyages. My question, too, as we are on the same cruise. We do tip the dining room and room stewards extra normally at the end of the trip, but am unsure what to do for this one. Am assuming that the crew will remain the same, but don't know if that's correct or not.

Hi Goodroe...Think I'll start a new thread tomorrow & ask those who have been on both Grand Cruises & World Cruises if they tip mid cruise..I'm putting the extra tips in our budget..

When we did a B2B on the Statendam to San Diego, one of our Stewards left on the return portion because his contract was up..I felt bad as would have liked to give him a little extra..Since then when we board we always ask if they will be with us the whole time..

Cheers...Betty

Archived