RCI stockholders- vote on your stock!

Just thought you all might be interested - royal caribbean gives you $100 of shipboard credit on every sailinv, for owning 100 or more shares of RCI. i bought 100 shares so i could get these free, semi anual in my case, "dividends" (and i like the stock). The price has been hit by fuel prices and sank from a high of 49 to its current price of 38$ per share, (or 3800$ to get 100$ off of each cruise)

If you have shares too, you should vote by proxy for annual meeting- they send a proxy by mail and you vote on proxyvote.com with the code you received in the mail. There is an interesting shareholder proposal to have the board of directors salaries reviewed etc, and the board itself is against it..

I just like reading through some of the annual statements etc, kind of like peeking behind the scenes of what makes the ships tick.

shipboard credit for stockholders varies based on the length of the cruise. Also, you have to be careful since there are restrictions about combining stockholders credit with other types of OBCs. Make sure you read the info on their website for all the rules.

I just like reading through some of the annual statements etc, kind of like peeking behind the scenes of what makes the ships tick.

You don't need to own any stock to read the annual statements. These are public filings readily available on any number of websites for free (including RCLs).

Archived