Tequila :)

Hi. This is my first post. I have been reading and reading and reading all about the Allure. We are on the 5/1 sailing. Super excited! It is for our 15th Anniversary. Love reading all the reviews. One thing I haven't come across, though, is anything about what brands of liquor are on the ship. Really just tequila. :p lol Anyone know what kind of tequila they have? Of course the obvious, Patron, Jose, Sauza... I am more interested in Milagro. :D

TIA

Krysti

Hi. This is my first post. I have been reading and reading and reading all about the Allure. We are on the 5/1 sailing. Super excited! It is for our 15th Anniversary. Love reading all the reviews. One thing I haven't come across, though, is anything about what brands of liquor are on the ship. Really just tequila. :p lol Anyone know what kind of tequila they have? Of course the obvious, Patron, Jose, Sauza... I am more interested in Milagro. :D

TIA

Krysti

Hi Krysti,

I'm on the Allure 5/1 cruise too. I"m a Patron girl, so if they have that, I'll be a happy camper....I've not tried Milagro...but if I see it on baord, i'll give it a try. Two weeks from today, we'll be on board! Yeah!!:D

TIA

Krysti

Go to the posting by Aquahost (My Allure Review in Pictures I Got to Move it Move it) -- he has photos in his posting. One of the photos that he took was of the beers on tap, and you can see the liquors behind. I did notice whether or not the tequila was in there, but it's worth a shot.

Hi Krysti,

I'm on the Allure 5/1 cruise too. I"m a Patron girl, so if they have that, I'll be a happy camper....I've not tried Milagro...but if I see it on baord, i'll give it a try. Two weeks from today, we'll be on board! Yeah!!:D

I used to be a Patron girl... But since I have found Milagro it is sooo much better! I have converted Patron lovers. lol 11 more days!! :D

Go to the posting by Aquahost (My Allure Review in Pictures I Got to Move it Move it) -- he has photos in his posting. One of the photos that he took was of the beers on tap, and you can see the liquors behind. I did notice whether or not the tequila was in there, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks! What's funny is that was the pic that got me wondering about the tequila. lol

Archived