Question for Koo Hook

seychelles

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your thread(s) and have gained valuable insight into your home. I really appreciate your efforts in educating all of us.

My question for you is that we would like to go whale watching and I'm not quite clear if I should book it through Celebrity to have a chance of having you as our guide, or if you work independently with another agency. Along with many others, we would love to meet you and share your exhuberance!!!

• 2 weeks later...

HI Seychelles - I apologize for not noticing the thread you initiated, I was quick to find the thread I started once I returned.......

If you book the whalewatch through Celebrity you will be taking an AWESOME trip to Sdakweixh Lut'u, where the largest congregation of humpback whales gather every spring through fall to feed on the large abundance of feed...not to mention Orcas, stellar sea lions and more...

I'm not sure if I'll be doing the naturalist duties aboard the whale cruise for Icy Strait Point yet, but I'm optimistic I'll get the opportunity to do it...either way, I'm positive we'll get the opportunity to meet. I'll make sure of that. I hope this helps you in making your decision, and again, I'm sorry for not noticing you had posted this thread earlier..........

Until the whales......or the next post =) !!!!!

Koo Hook

Thanks Koo Hook! No problem with missing the thread, there are so many!!

I was so glad to hear from you and immediately booked the whale watching cruise with Celebrity. We'll be there on Wednesday, June 22 for the 9:30 AM tour. Hopefully we'll see you in all your regalia on the shore!

P.S. - I really enjoy reading all of your posts and how you express yourself. I think you're well on your way to a Governorship one day;)

Archived