Upgrade

robgvic

I had booked an obstructed view cabin for my TA on the Crown and just couldn't see not being in a balcony so on Sunday bite the bullet and pAid to move up to a balcony. I looked today and saw they had upgraded me but I called and said I did not like the new cabin as it was fully open and the first one was covered. My agent said she would do it but didn't know why I didn't want a mini suite. Of course you know what I said. I am even happier than I was when I moved up to the balcony.

I booked our room on the Sun Princess for a 2 night trip - Brisbane to Sydney. I booked an outside room and went on a waitlist for a balcony room. When our documents arrived we had been upgraded ( at no cost :)) to a mini suite.

OMG it was wonderful. I don't know how we will travel in a normal room again :)

The extra room was fantastic for our family of 2 adults and a child.

I booked our room on the Sun Princess for a 2 night trip - Brisbane to Sydney. I booked an outside room and went on a waitlist for a balcony room. When our documents arrived we had been upgraded ( at no cost :)) to a mini suite.

OMG it was wonderful. I don't know how we will travel in a normal room again :)

The extra room was fantastic for our family of 2 adults and a child.

Oh, how fabulous. The mini suites on the Sun Class ships are our favorite mini suites in the fleet. They are designed more like the full suites on the larger ships. You really got lucky on that one, and I am sure it made your cruise even nicer for you. Congratulations!

To the OP

Sorry for what is about to happen to you!!!

We booked a OV on Caribbean Princess, as we literally were driving into NY, day before cruise we got a call with an upgrade to balcony! Sounds great right???

Well now DW won't let me cruise UNLESS we have a balcony!!!

I hope you don't catch this disease, I hear it is contagious.

I had booked an obstructed view cabin for my TA on the Crown and just couldn't see not being in a balcony so on Sunday bite the bullet and pAid to move up to a balcony. I looked today and saw they had upgraded me but I called and said I did not like the new cabin as it was fully open and the first one was covered. My agent said she would do it but didn't know why I didn't want a mini suite. Of course you know what I said. I am even happier than I was when I moved up to the balcony.

Whewww......I am trying to figure this out....You paid for a balcony upgrade...but then they upgraded you to a cabin that was "fully open" and you didn't like it.....but then you said you were happy.......hummmmm

I guess the bottom line is that you are now happy with whatever stateroom you are in now.....That's what counts

Archived