Using 50% discount

My BF's parents have a 50% off voucher to use. We are contemplating going on a cruise in September and they need to use the voucher within a year. If they decide not to go with us, can they give the voucher to us to use or is it only under their name? Also, my boyfriend and his father have the same name so maybe we could trick them?? If anyone has been in this situation before please let us know before we try to book a more expensive room than we can afford. :p

My BF's parents have a 50% off voucher to use. We are contemplating going on a cruise in September and they need to use the voucher within a year. If they decide not to go with us, can they give the voucher to us to use or is it only under their name? Also, my boyfriend and his father have the same name so maybe we could trick them?? If anyone has been in this situation before please let us know before we try to book a more expensive room than we can afford. :p

Names on the voucher can not be transferred or substituted.

Archived