Need ideas for 10 hours to kill in Miami

SuMac

Leaving cruise ship in POM probably 10am at the latest. Flight leaves FFL at 8pm. Anyone have any ideas for something (inexpensive) to do that day? (dragging one large bag, two carry-ons, no car)

I know I can look online for things to do in Miami, just wondered if anyone had had a similar and successful experience. If I leave it up to other half, we would spend it at the airport, him using free Internet, and me being bored out of my mind!

Try to get your bags delivered to the airport by the cruiseline. It may cost a few bucks though. You can always go to one of the several malls, there are a few zooz (Monkey Jungle and Metro Zoo), You can go to Bayside and catch a bite to eat and walk around, go to sawgrass if you don't mind paying for a shuttle. The problem is that you will not have a car so you are very limited on what you can do. You need a car to do anything in south florida due to the lack in public transportation.

So, to expand on what the previous poster said, you really should rent a car. Not only does it make everything easier for your sightseeing that day, but it provides your transportation to FLL. Check out Thrifty using the Orlando Magicard code: 004M001010

Archived