Trouble with FunPass online

AmberMarie

I have done this before a few times, but I think it must have changed since my last Carnival cruise. I am going on a cruise with two friends and I am filling out all three of our funpass info (personal info and onboard expense account info). My problem is that every time I move on to the next name, after I "complete" the fun pass, it makes the other two "incomplete" (even when I've completed them!!).. so I go to the checklist to see what's incomplete, and it's always the "Travel Plans" which shows that I have not answered where our car will be parked. So, I answer the question and move on.. it makes the one I just did complete, but makes the other two incomplete with the same problem.. and so on and so on.. not sure if this makes sense. I feel like I MUST be doing something wrong?

I just had this problem with my FunPass. I used IE and Firefox, neither was the problem. I believe its an issue with Carnival's website. This is how I fixed it:

Click on the "Travel Plan" link and mark the missing items, I believe its the "car at pier" question that has a problem.

Don't hit "continue" or "save" just click on the next passenger and select "Travel Plan"

Once all passengers have been completed, close your browser without saving.

Log back in and all should be "completed"

Hope this helps

I just tried different browser, still the same problem. I already had tried a different computer, as stated above. This is frustrating!

KKSS- I'm off to try the way you suggested (yes it's the car problem). I will report back when I'm done! Thanks! :)

It is at Carnival's end. I just had the same problem so I called the number they give on the Fun Pass and the young man assisted me in getting the whole thing done in a matter of minutes.

Good Luck.

First off, glad you got the Fun Pass to work!

Next, can anyone tell me if there are separate vouchers needed for the Carnival transfers? Our Boarding Pass indicates that Roundtrip Transfers are included, already paid for. But wondering if I need a separate voucher for the transfer company?

Thanks for any help! :)

My boyfriend is from Bermuda and I am from the US. I had a real problem in doing the funpass too. I had to put in his plane information before I would get complete. He is flying in a couple of days before the cruise and staying a few days after the cruise, and we are driving to the port in Charleston. We are not even leaving the car at the port. I kept on messing around with it, until I figured that they wanted to know his plane information before it would accept complete. He is not even flying in through Carnival, we booked it totally separate. But we are finally completely booked now ! 7 weeks until cruise and we are all so excited !!

Archived