Freedom Serenity Deck

hogwildcruzers

I would like to know if there is a bar up there or does a waiter just walk around and take your drink orders, also does it stay crowded or full most of the day?.....Thanks!

There is a bar and there are waiters. It does stay pretty full, but some days it was just fine finding a seat.

I would like to know if there is a bar up there or does a waiter just walk around and take your drink orders, also does it stay crowded or full most of the day?.....Thanks!

There is a bar up there - also you can get prepackaged meals at the bar rather than go down to Lido - ie: turkey wrap and salad - I think there were about 4 different things you could get. It does stay pretty crowded - this is one area that there is no chair hogging (self monitored) - if you aren't parked in the chair within 1/2 an hour people will and do take the chair and tough luck to you. You may be in the hot tub for a longer period of time - in that case I would give up my chair and look for another or suck it up - they are really at a premium but I saw no confrontations.

There is a bar up there - also you can get prepackaged meals at the bar rather than go down to Lido - ie: turkey wrap and salad - I think there were about 4 different things you could get. It does stay pretty crowded - this is one area that there is no chair hogging (self monitored) - if you aren't parked in the chair within 1/2 an hour people will and do take the chair and tough luck to you. You may be in the hot tub for a longer period of time - in that case I would give up my chair and look for another or suck it up - they are really at a premium but I saw no confrontations.

This is the place we will be most of the time!....thanks for all the replies!

Archived