Kids Sail Free on NCL!

crusinmama06

THANK YOU NCL!!!!!

OK, so the bookings opened today and we grabbed an AFT BALCONY on NCL Gem out of NYC to Bermuda! (We love our AFT balconies!) And the price, since the kids were FREE (excluding the Bermuda port fees/govt taxes), was less than half for the balcony I was planning for the lowest priced cruise I could find on RCI.

So, my family RCI cruise in Nov is CANCELLED. Replaced by this cruise.

I just can't justify it anymore. I can cruise solo (with friends) on RCI but I can't do it with all 4 of us.

That's awesome! Have you ever been to Bermuda?

I hope you all have a BLAST!

We are in the planning stages of our Thanksgiving cruise for this fall, so I was excited to see this post. :) Unfortunately, as I suspected, the deal does not apply to Thanksgiving week. Darn! I was excited about the possibility of saving a few bucks and giving NCL a whirl! LOL We would consider bumping our trip back or forward a week, but as the kids have gotten older (DD will be a freshman in high school this fall), it has become more difficult to take them out of school for extended periods. Alas, we are destined to top dollar fares during school vacations for the next decade or so.......Spring Break, Summer, Thanksgiving!

THANK YOU NCL!!!!!

OK, so the bookings opened today and we grabbed an AFT BALCONY on NCL Gem out of NYC to Bermuda! (We love our AFT balconies!) And the price, since the kids were FREE (excluding the Bermuda port fees/govt taxes), was less than half for the balcony I was planning for the lowest priced cruise I could find on RCI.

I just can't justify it anymore. I can cruise solo (with friends) on RCI but I can't do it with all 4 of us.

Glad everything worked out so well Michele. I am looking forward to giving NCL a try at the end of October. I am sure the kids will be thrilled!!

THANK YOU NCL!!!!!

YAY! Enjoy the Aft! We booked spur of the moment during the Oceanview for Balcony sale, so we got a decent rate on a balcony for the 2 of us plus ended up with $75 OBC for latitudes. I hate to rush the summer, but I'm so excited to get away with my hubs. (and now I get to meet you Michele!)

We had already booked a western Caribbean on the Spirit out of NOLA for 9/4/2011 last month through Costco Travel. I just called today and asked about the promotion, to see if there was any way for us to take advantage of this with the cruise we had already booked. They called Norwegian for me and We Got It!! It knocked $398 off the price!!! (still have to pay taxes and port fees for the 2 kids, no biggie). Now I've got extra $$ to play on the ship!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

YAY! Enjoy the Aft! We booked spur of the moment during the Oceanview for Balcony sale, so we got a decent rate on a balcony for the 2 of us plus ended up with $75 OBC for latitudes. I hate to rush the summer, but I'm so excited to get away with my hubs. (and now I get to meet you Michele!)

I saw that! We're on the same roll call! :D If you see a little blond terrorizing everyone onboard, it's not my kid. Wait, it probably WILL BE my kid. (kidding! :p)

We had already booked a western Caribbean on the Spirit out of NOLA for 9/4/2011 last month through Costco Travel. I just called today and asked about the promotion, to see if there was any way for us to take advantage of this with the cruise we had already booked. They called Norwegian for me and We Got It!! It knocked $398 off the price!!! (still have to pay taxes and port fees for the 2 kids, no biggie). Now I've got extra $$ to play on the ship!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

YEAYYYY! Glad I could help someone! :D

Things to to in atlantis

I have a boy 12 and a girl 8

We would like to go to atlantis

How much are the passes.

What does the passes consist of?

What will we be doing at atlantis

Will i need more to do than just paying for the day pass

If I just walk around Atlantis and not pay will that be enough from 9pm-6pm

Where are the shops and resturants etc.

We are going to the private island on Sat and Nassau on Sunday

:)icon7.gif

Things to to in atlantis

I have a boy 12 and a girl 8

We would like to go to atlantis

How much are the passes.

What does the passes consist of?

What will we be doing at atlantis

Will i need more to do than just paying for the day pass

If I just walk around Atlantis and not pay will that be enough from 9pm-6pm

Where are the shops and resturants etc.

We are going to the private island on Sat and Nassau on Sunday

I booked thru NCL because of this promotion. I love cruising but my son was born this past Dec and was looking for a cuise in Oct. Paying the crazy amount the RCCL and Carnival had for the 3rd and 4th made this a no brainer. My 10month old son(at the time of the cruise) only payed $113 for port and taxes.. We got a balcony for all 3 of us for $1600 ON A 7 DAY CRUISE....

When will NCL have their sale for summer of 2012?

Sale was May 1 - 7. It's over.

They were asking when the sale for summer 2012 is going to be. Not this one.

We have no way of knowing when they are going to release a great deal like this again. Even the TA's don't know too far in advance. I know that I found out about the release of this sale ON HERE before my TA even knew about it. Just keep watching the boards and you'll hear about here first probably. They seem to announce close to the sale date and it comes and goes quickly. :)

Sorry Mitsugirly - I didn't see that. I would not wait for a summer sale. They sail mostly full during the summer. I had hoped and hoped for a sale for this summer but it never happened. I had a bunch of friends that have multiple children and were hoping. 2 years ago they had a kids sale for $99 but they didn't even have that for this coming summer. I was very disappointed.

Yea, I agree. I don't ever recall a sale for the summer cruises. That's when everyone is out of school and taking vacations, so therefore, they usually don't have a problem filling them up.

The only sales that I can remember at the moment are ones that may off a smaller deposit when booking or extra OBC. But then again, I don't recall them being in the summer.

Archived