Cabana Rental in Grand Turk?

cruiseluver323

Has anyone rented a Cabana in Grand Turk, and if so, was it worth it? I also posted this on the Grand Turk port of call board, but it doesn't seem like many people go on there, so I was hoping that maybe someone on the general board could give me some info.

I have rented one....it was worth it to me to have a place to keep our things and it was a nice air conditioned place to eat. There is a button in there you can use to call a waitress over and order some food and drinks. Here are some pics.

Its not all that big, but definitely enough room for all people to sit.

CarnivalLibertyD109-18thru9-25-10118.jpg?t=1303600913

CarnivalLibertyD109-18thru9-25-10119.jpg?t=1303600981

CarnivalLibertyD109-18thru9-25-10121.jpg?t=1303601024

When my wife and I went to Grand Turk, we just got one of the half-shell "tents" (sorry, I don't know what the real name is)...

anyway, it worked out fine. Put it right on the beach and just a few steps to the water. You can lay down 2 chase lounge charis inside, and still have a little room for storage. When we went into the water, we just left our stuff inside, and no one bothered it.

Grand Turk is such a lovely place to sit under the shade of a palm tree, or in the sun on a lounge, or even just walk the beach!!! Not sure if that would be the place to spend the $$ on a cabana for me...

Archived