Grey lines in victoria b.c

bigred12

• 2 weeks later...

The first I heard about the cab boycott was when we arrived home on the Zaandam last month. What a terrible way to welcome a cruise ship. Passengers and crew waiting 30 minutes to an hour for a cab. We were lucky as we knew the number of a cab company and they came in thru a back entrance to pick us up.

Sad to hear about Gray Line pulling the plug. I have a client that is a driver for them and he heard the news, while he was on a tour up island, over the news.

Apparently there are a couple of other tour companies that are picking up the tours.

Rockfan2 :mad:

The first I heard about the cab boycott was when we arrived home on the Zaandam last month. What a terrible way to welcome a cruise ship. Passengers and crew waiting 30 minutes to an hour for a cab. We were lucky as we knew the number of a cab company and they came in thru a back entrance to pick us up.

Sad to hear about Gray Line pulling the plug. I have a client that is a driver for them and he heard the news, while he was on a tour up island, over the news.

Apparently there are a couple of other tour companies that are picking up the tours.

Rockfan2 :mad:

that is good to hear

Archived