Question on when Quest is in Rhodes

abatlin

We have booked an independent tour in Rhodes on May 11th. Azamara has us arriving Rhodes on May 10th, staying till late the next night. We recieved an email from our tour guide in Rhodes today stating, after checking with the customs agent, the boat arrives on the 11th at 11am and sails before midnight.

Has Azamara changed its schedule again? We have received no word of this. Has anyone heard of a change?

We have booked an independent tour in Rhodes on May 11th. Azamara has us arriving Rhodes on May 10th, staying till late the next night. We recieved an email from our tour guide in Rhodes today stating, after checking with the customs agent, the boat arrives on the 11th at 11am and sails before midnight.

Has Azamara changed its schedule again? We have received no word of this. Has anyone heard of a change?

You will be there until mid-night May 11th. It sounds like the port agent is confusing 11:59AM with 11:59PM.

Tue, May 10

Rhodes, Greece Docked Arrive 1:00 PM

Wed, May 11

Rhodes, Greece Docked Depart 11:59 PM

Thu, May 12

At Sea

Fri, May 13

Paphos, Cyprus Tendered Arrive 7:00 AM Depart 11:59 PM

Sat, May 14

At Sea

Sun, May 15

Jerusalem (Ashdod), Israel Docked Arrive 7:00 AM Depart 10:00 PM

Mon, May 16

Haifa, Israel Arrive 6:00 AM

I would call Azamara (or your TA) to check on this. If there is no change, I would then advise the tour operator and ask him/her to recheck at their end.

If there is still some uncertainty between Azamara's schedule and what the tour operator is telling you, is it possible for you to do the tour between 11:30 a.m. and late evening on May 11th?

Susan

I would call Azamara (or your TA) to check on this. If there is no change, I would then advise the tour operator and ask him/her to recheck at their end.

If there is still some uncertainty between Azamara's schedule and what the tour operator is telling you, is it possible for you to do the tour between 11:30 a.m. and late evening on May 11th?

Susan

I would be concerned and would be asking Azamara to check with the port authority to make sure there is no error.

Archived