Primium Suite on Grand Class..Need Help!!

LB737

Iam trying to pick a cabin for my 15 Aniv. cant ask the wife its a suprise.

I have a PS on the Aloha Deck all the way fwd booked very nice lg. cabin with wrap around balcony. I was wondering if anyone had a fwd cabin with the wrap around balcony and wondering about the wind. My other choice is a full aft cabin w/ jaquizzi tub:) .Any Suggestions or experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

LB737

We've had aft-facing PS' on both Golden and Caribbean Princess. Personally, I think aft is a better location, but on a nice day I think the forward view would be tremendous. One nice thing about the aft location is that you are well-protected from the wind. It makes it a very nice place to relax - and even sleep under the stars, if you prefer.

Even though the forward facing views can be spectacular I would definitely go with the aft cabin and jacuzzi. The winds while at sea are always a problem and if you plan on using the balcony much this would become a concern for you.

Steve Hayes

Agree, go for the aft cabin. We were able to tour the Sapphire last year when we had lunch on the ship before it started sailing. Went into the cabin you are talking about and to be honest, I really didn't care for it. From what I understand, when you are at sea, they lock a door so you don't have access to the balcony that is at the front of the ship, only the portion on the side. It isn't that big in that area then. The cabin is layed out very different also. Now this is just my opinion, but having been in a Penthouse Suite before, I like the layout of those cabins better. The Premium Suites are the same, just in a different location, such as the aft area. I do think you would like that better, hopefully.

By the way, Happy 15th Anniversary early. Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Hulagirl

We were upgraded to a PS suite B104 wraparound and I must say in all honesty it is very windy. The balcony part was on the port side with a door that separates the balcony from the wraparound. The door is locked on sea days because the windy is horrendous. We really could not sit out on the balcony on sea days because of wind. The suite itself was wonderful but take the aft cabin in my opinion. When you are in port it is great out in front but on sea days not too good.

Marilyn

Archived