Just made final payment!!!!!

f1rstclass

Ok, just had to share that just did the final payment on the due date like a good little Carnival Cruiser!!!

And now we have BOARDING PASSES!!! We have completed FUN PASS.....and we are counting down the next 74 days to have FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!

SOOOOOOO EXCITED AND THRILLED!!!!!

Now, it's time to start to pay for hotel and rental car!!! :D:D

Feels good, doesn't it?

It's one of those milestone events leading up to a cruise... gotta love it...

:)

Heck yeah, it feels fanastic!! To know that we are "officially" going now makes it all worth it. True, we didn't get it paid until the final day of payment required, but still we got in and now it's time to plan, plan, plan and get things in order with our hotel, what to do when we hit Miami for 4 glorious days (2 before and 2 after).

Ok, just had to share that just did the final payment on the due date like a good little Carnival Cruiser!!!

And now we have BOARDING PASSES!!! We have completed FUN PASS.....and we are counting down the next 74 days to have FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!

SOOOOOOO EXCITED AND THRILLED!!!!!

Now, it's time to start to pay for hotel and rental car!!! :D:D

firstclass, we just made our final payment for our first cruise last Friday! I'm with you...what a GREAT feeling! We are cruising that same day, July 9th but from Mobile. It would have been nice to meet, :( but we can be thinking of one another in different parts of the U.S. how's that?

We have our Stay, Park, n Cruise all booked and the hotel will shuttle us so no need for a rental car. E X C I T I N G!!!! :D

firstclass, we just made our final payment for our first cruise last Friday! I'm with you...what a GREAT feeling! We are cruising that same day, July 9th but from Mobile. It would have been nice to meet, :( but we can be thinking of one another in different parts of the U.S. how's that?

We have our Stay, Park, n Cruise all booked and the hotel will shuttle us so no need for a rental car. E X C I T I N G!!!! :D

I agree, it would have been great to meet, oh well, we'll have to compare notes when we return!!! :):)

So what's wrong with me? My final payment date isn't until July 5, but I've been P-I-F since January...

OOPS! Went for the "Preview" button and caught the "Send" instead.

:mad:

Guess it's anticipation, but anyway now I have time to build my OBC.

I have been paid off.....but my cruise on the Dream seems so far away, ive already booked our motel in pt. canaveral and our hotel in orlando....do you think im excited to get outta town or what:D

Heck yeah, it feels fanastic!! To know that we are "officially" going now makes it all worth it. True, we didn't get it paid until the final day of payment required, but still we got in and now it's time to plan, plan, plan and get things in order with our hotel, what to do when we hit Miami for 4 glorious days (2 before and 2 after).

How nice to spend extra time in Miami (jealous). Another roll call has been started for our cruise - seems like the previous two disappeared. It was so nice to make final payment. I'm very excited.

How nice to spend extra time in Miami (jealous). Another roll call has been started for our cruise - seems like the previous two disappeared. It was so nice to make final payment. I'm very excited.

Wonder what happened to it? I will have to venture over there and add our names to the list going!!!!! :D:D

Been booked for a few weeks now for my Sept 11 Cruise. I am so ready. Just building up my OBC and other spending money now.....Gonna be nice to have everything paid for when the cruise gets here. No pressures at all..

Ok, need some help regarding OBC and Fun Pass, etc.

How do you go about going ahead and adding funds to these two things? Is it possible? :confused::confused:

Ok, need some help regarding OBC and Fun Pass, etc.

How do you go about going ahead and adding funds to these two things? Is it possible? :confused::confused:

It's very possible...I just went to the Bon Voyage Department on the website and bought some FunPass Dollars. When filling in the info, Instead of my address, I just entered OBC and my booking number and sail date.. I believe you can also call the Bon Voyage Department and tell them you want it entered as OBC when you order them. Seems easier that way, I just like doing stuff on the computer.

Archived