REVIEW: Carnival Valor 4/10 - 4/17 detailed with pictures

TwoSue

I really enjoyed your review it brought back memories of my time on the Valor almost 2 years ago. I have a question not related to your cruise but a comment you made a few times. You mention that the snorkeling and fish are better in Hawaii. Can you tell me what islands you visited and where you found great snorkeling. Thanks

Two summers ago we were in Maui and that's where we've had the best snorkeling. Our absolute favorite spot was Honolua Bay and another great one was by Kahekili Beach Park. The fish were amazingly colorful, and we swam through huge schools of fish. We didn't have to look for the fish, they were all around us. I saw more colorful and more varieties of coral in Roatan and Grand Cayman, but way more fish in Hawaii.

We also snorkeled about ten years ago at a refuge on the Big Island. I remember the water being crystal clear there, but not at other places on that island.

thanks for posting your review. The Valor is definitely on my to-do list..... I am sooooo looking forward to the chocolate buffet.

I had heard about it before hand, but not on the ship so I thought we had missed it. We asked our dinner waiter on Thursday and he assured us it was Friday (our last day at sea) at lunch. My son was so excited!! And it was in the FunTimes for Friday. Just so you know =)

I love your trip diary. I was on the same ship/itinerary last April and have been dreaming about another cruise ever since. My kids had choc molten cake every night at dinner, by the 4rth night our waiter just brought them out. Your story brings back our own memories-thanks:) for sharing!!!

Thanks for sharing your week with us!

It is great to see the kids had a nice time. My son had some of the same experiences in Camp Carnival, but luckily his last cruise in Circle C was a much better experience!

My kids are addicted, and maybe yours will be too!

Catrin

Archived