Pride of America - hours of operation for bars/lounges

phillygirl63

Does anyone know what time the bars open in the afternoon? In particular, the Gold Rush Saloon. We are on the POA sailing 4/30/11, and I have an informal meet and greet for my roll call set up for 5:00 after the muster drill in the Gold Rush Saloon. Just want to make sure that it will be open at that time.

Also, do they still have the signup for the pub crawl in the Gold Rush Saloon at 5:30?

According to the Freestyle Daily for Saturday April 2, the Gold Rush Saloon was open from 12.00 noon til close. All bars will close during the Muster Drill and open up again straight after.

The pub crawl is listed as sign-up at 5.30 pm in the Gold Rush Saloon.

Have fun!

Thanks, Raison, this is just the information I was looking for. I have set up my M&G to be at 5:00 immediately following the muster drill in the Gold Rush Saloon or wherever the pub crawl signups are. It's good to know that the signups are still in the same place as listed in the Freestyle Dailies that I have from a prior cruise. I leave Friday morning, and am just trying to tie up some loose ends for my roll call.

Archived