I know there are lots of air fare threads...

But just wanted some opinions as most people are smarter than me. We really want to book a TA next spring 2012 but I can't get a handle on air fares. I just can't price one ways from Los Angeles to Miami and then home to LA from Rome right now. I've done searches this year and seem to range in the hundreds of dollars on any given day. I did one search a couple of days ago and the airfare was almost $4,000 dollars. The balcony for 2 people on a 16 day TA is only $2,300. Is it better to do round trips and not use the return but even that was high. Please Mr. Wizards make it better. Thanks

But just wanted some opinions as most people are smarter than me. We really want to book a TA next spring 2012 but I can't get a handle on air fares. I just can't price one ways from Los Angeles to Miami and then home to LA from Rome right now. I've done searches this year and seem to range in the hundreds of dollars on any given day. I did one search a couple of days ago and the airfare was almost $4,000 dollars. The balcony for 2 people on a 16 day TA is only $2,300. Is it better to do round trips and not use the return but even that was high. Please Mr. Wizards make it better. Thanks

Did you research air through RCI's ChoiceAir program? If you know the ship and sailing date that you want to book you can do a Quick Flight Search on the Choice Air Site.

Flights are not available until approx. 330 days from the date you want to depart...........but from what has been posted here..........for international flights..........Choice Air seems to be the way to go.

Archived