miami, 2013, no 7 or 8 days?

Hi

I know Liberty of the seas is going to europe or something like that. But still I dont see any itinerary from miami for the caribbean. Does it means that we gona have only the oasis and alure at Ft lauderdale? Thanks,,,:confused:

Have sailed out of Port of Miami and Port Everglades...and prefer everglades for several reasons..JMHO...but I think we will see more sailings out of the everglades than just Oasis/Allure at least I hope so...;)

Have sailed out of Port of Miami and Port Everglades...and prefer everglades for several reasons..JMHO...but I think we will see more sailings out of the everglades in the near future than just Oasis/Allure at least I hope so...;)

Port Everglades will not only have the Oasis and Allure doing Eastern and Western Caribbean every week, but the Liberty will also be there, replacing the Navigator for the 4 and 5 night cruises to the Western Caribbean. Additionally announced just a couple weeks ago is the addition of the Navigator doing alternating 6 Night Western Caribbean and 8 Night Eastern Caribbean cruises. So there is quite a lot of choice out of Port Everglades during this coming winter.

When we were getting off the Liberty just before it left Miami the rep that was calling groups told us that Royal was trying to get all ships out of Miami. They were tired of dealing with that port and that when the Liberty returns it would not return to Miami.

BonVoyage

Dawna

When we were getting off the Liberty just before it left Miami the rep that was calling groups told us that Royal was trying to get all ships out of Miami. They were tired of dealing with that port and that when the Liberty returns it would not return to Miami.

BonVoyage

Dawna

For the passengers it's getting better now b/c at least you don't have to make a line anymore to clear immigration.Just give your custom form before you exit the building (like in Port Everglades)

For the passengers it's getting better now b/c at least you don't have to make a line anymore to clear immigration.Just give your custom form before you exit the building (like in Port Everglades)

Its been that way for citizens for quite some time. And that's a function of the feds, not the port anyway.

Port Everglades will not only have the Oasis and Allure doing Eastern and Western Caribbean every week, but the Liberty will also be there, replacing the Navigator for the 4 and 5 night cruises to the Western Caribbean. Additionally announced just a couple weeks ago is the addition of the Navigator doing alternating 6 Night Western Caribbean and 8 Night Eastern Caribbean cruises. So there is quite a lot of choice out of Port Everglades during this coming winter.

I asked this questions in another thread...Do you think the LOS will be doing the 4 or 5 night cruises from Florida for 2013???? Do you think there may be another ship also???

Archived