Silver Sands Beach

tropiclvrs

Someone on the RCCL board last week recommended Silver Sands Beach that is close to Falmouth. I posted a question to the OP and when I went back the next day I couldn't find the thread anywhere.

Does anyone know of this place? I think it's some kind of villa rental resort and it's a private beach.

http://www.mysilversands.com/content.aspx?nId=11&sshow=silversands

It looks like they have several properties on the island and so the pictures may not be of the one near Falmouth. I was just looking for info on cost, distance, etc.

I'm beginning to wonder what the issue is since the thread "disappeared."

Someone on the RCCL board last week recommended Silver Sands Beach that is close to Falmouth. I posted a question to the OP and when I went back the next day I couldn't find the thread anywhere.

Does anyone know of this place? I think it's some kind of villa rental resort and it's a private beach.

http://www.mysilversands.com/content.aspx?nId=11&sshow=silversands

It looks like they have several properties on the island and so the pictures may not be of the one near Falmouth. I was just looking for info on cost, distance, etc.

I'm beginning to wonder what the issue is since the thread "disappeared."

I have never cruised in and stayed here but I did fly into Montego Bay and caught a van to Duncans and stayed here for 2 weeks in 2004. I must say that this is probably the top 5 of the most beautiful places I have ever been to (I've been to just about everywhere in the Caribbean). Prim, the one who runs the place, is super fantastic. I've tried to go back several times but we've ended up cruising multiple places instead of just flying into an area and staying.

LOVE Silver Sands!!!

Gigglesgee - Thanks for the info. You were at the location that is close to Falmouth, correct? It seems like they have an amazing white sand beach. Doyou remember if the water was calm or very choppy? We would be there with our kids (4 & 6) so the water would need to be calm enough for them go in.

Thanks!!

Gigglesgee - Thanks for the info. You were at the location that is close to Falmouth, correct? It seems like they have an amazing white sand beach. Doyou remember if the water was calm or very choppy? We would be there with our kids (4 & 6) so the water would need to be calm enough for them go in.

Thanks!!

You can go here for more pictures and reviews of the beach:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147309-d155376-Reviews-Silver_Sands_Vacation_Villas-Jamaica.html

Archived