Anyone have the menu for "specialty coffee" drinks?

I have seen all kinds of menus listed on here

MDR Menu

Specialty Dining Menu(s)

Bar Menu

and even the Spa Menu ...

I don't think I have ever seen the coffee shop (any one) menu posted.

Does anyone have a pic of one they can post? I am just curious to see what they offer and how much it will cost. I have plenty of OBC to use, or I would probably just stick to the comp. coffee

:)

ok, the title of this thread is pretty specific : I would like to see the coffee menu ...

why is it that this thread has 83 (!) views but ZERO comments? :confused:

Did you think the title was just a front and if you click the link you will see see something exciting?

Nope, no "Rick Roll" here! :p

ok' date=' the title of this thread is pretty specific : I would like to see the coffee menu ...

why is it that this thread has 83 (!) views but ZERO comments? :confused:

Did you think the title was just a front and if you click the link you will see see something exciting?

Nope, no "Rick Roll" here! :p[/quote']

:mad:In your original comment you asked a question. In your 2nd comment(above), you wanted an answer. Therefore I will give you an answer that you deserve. In answer to first question--YES.:D

sailawayjack[/left];28954902]:mad:In your original comment you asked a question. In your 2

nd

comment(above), you wanted an answer. Therefore I will give you an answer that you deserve. In answer to first question--YES.:D

Slow night. I was just trying to be funny ... Upon re reading my above comment, I see I failed MISERABLY!! :o

:D Yes, I can laugh at myself. ;)

(BTW, what's with the ":mad:" ... did my poor attempt at humor get you that upset?)

Slow night. I was just trying to be funny ... Upon re reading my above comment' date=' I see I failed MISERABLY!! :o

:D Yes, I can laugh at myself. ;)

(BTW, what's with the ":mad:" ... did my poor attempt at humor get you that upset?)[/quote']

:) Not at all. I gave you a big grin as I was trying to be funny. Actually I checked in hoping someone had an answer to your original question. I would also like to have seen a menu. JACK IS SAILING 4 WEEKS FROM TODAY:cool:

Archived