So, Do you think the rest of 2006 will be released tomorrow?

jelbnl

When I booked our Dec 2006 Freedom of the Seas cruise, the gentleman at RCCL indicated that once they closed the reservation for FOS (for the 2 weeks that Crown and Anchor members only could reserve their cabins), that they would not open the reservations back up until June 2005. I don't know if that's really true or not and why they feel they have to wait until June.... Maybe they are planning on doing something with the price structure or....:confused: .

If bookings for 2006 don't open tomorrow, I am going to apply the $1000 I have saved in my savings account to my 2005 cruise balance instead of using it as a deposit for 2006. I guess I will wait until June and book my 2006 cruise while I am onboard the Sovereign.

Maggie

Just spoke to RCCL. They advised that booking for FOS does not open until tomorrow Wednesday 3-16-05. So if you have a TA maybe they are allowed to book early, I don't know. Also there is nothing listed anywhere regarding being able to book now on RCCL on their website. Nor are they even listing the ship yet.

Now the big question is: are the prices going to be the same as they were when offered to C&A members or will the prices be going up? I have a friend who now wants to go and I was trying to help her (I already have my reservations). I guess tomorrow we'll see.

Happy Cruising to all

Just spoke to RCCL. They advised that booking for FOS does not open until tomorrow Wednesday 3-16-05. So if you have a TA maybe they are allowed to book early, I don't know.
I spoke with RCCL yesterday and was able to get quotes for FOS for various 2006 dates (July and November to be exact). I called and asked specifically for FOS and the rep was able to quote me several different categories, and I'm not a C&A member. I'm really interested in NOS for July 2006 and was trying to use FOS pricing as a guideline.

I've decided that they're not opening up the summer/fall dates because they're hoping to book everyone on Freedom of the Seas (at higher prices) before they open up the "old ships". Why else would they be waiting so long?

We were on the Brilliance in Feb and was looking to book a cruise for the Trans Canal or the H Islands but was told they had no idea of the price or sail dates. The also claimed that the information may not be out until late April or sometime in May.

Archived