Port Canaveral Gambling Boats

greenleafs21

Maybe Preston or Shirley on the "New I Work in Port Canaveral" thread have some updates on this, but last I read, there was only a proposal to allow around the clock gambling and possibly bring in a 3rd ship. The current two appear to be doing lackluster business and Sun Cruz has closed down two of its operations in Florida. I think Disney is opposed to the permit and it'll need approval from the state legislature and the permission may be in the legislature now as they are considering slots for dog tracks and other issues this session, which is due to end next Saturday.

Does anyone know when the new gambling boat is coming into

Port Canaveral?

I went by and checked it out this past Sunday and I was told that they will be ready to be open to the public by the end of May - the renovated "Sun Cruz" looked very nice and the staff were very accommodating - will keep everyone posted as I find out.

BTW the new ship is called Victory and located at Terminal 2 in Cape Canaveral

Does anyone know when the new gambling boat is coming into

Port Canaveral?

I went by and checked it out this past Sunday and I was told that they will be ready to be open to the public by the end of May - the renovated "Sun Cruz" looked very nice and the staff were very accommodating - will keep everyone posted as I find out.

BTW the Victory is at terminal 2

Archived