Silver Cloud Barbado Panama Canal Cruise Dec. 6, 2011

boccenana

Hi there, we are taking our very first cruise on Dec.6th, the Silver Cloud Barbados/Panama Canal cruise. I am excited beyond belief. Any suggestions out there from cruisers? Anyone taking the same cruise that wants to touch base before December?

Hi there, we are taking our very first cruise on Dec.6th, the Silver Cloud Barbados/Panama Canal cruise. I am excited beyond belief. Any suggestions out there from cruisers? Anyone taking the same cruise that wants to touch base before December?

Hi chiconana

I did that trip last year. It was fabulous. U will have a great time. If u would like to read my review, it's here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=80266

Cheers

Jennifer

I have been through the PC twice, but would love it again. It is truly a wonderful experience. The more information you obtain about the canal the more you will apprerciate it. If you haven't already,you might want to read "The Path Between the Seas" by David McCollugh.

Archived