Seriously NCL!?

Hopes4

Where I feel NCL really did wrong here is they should have never sent you the email about this in the first place. They should have just contacted your TA and that be the end of it as far as they are concerned.

The OP never said they received an email, just that they had received a phone call but never said who that phone call was from, leads us to believe it was from NCL but later in the post said the call came from the TA. He/she also doesn't say who the son's room was changed with the TA or NCL directly. He/she also never says who was questioned when he/she noticed the 2 cents.

Then further in the post it says NCL called the TA and told her to tell the pax to pay the 2 cents or else.

Sounds really to me like a big big problem with the TA. And if it was 2 days before the sail date that is probably why even a supervisor couldn't do anything at that time, because as I understand it financially everything has to be cleared a lot more than 2 days prior to the sail date. ie if you want to purchase OBC prior to your cruise they have to receive it 2 weeks prior so it shows up on your account.

Archived